What's new

Coke and Grass, + Plus Some Photographic Commentary (Not NSFW)

PhilGarber

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
813
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey (We don't bite)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey y'all,

Been a while since I've shot anything. Have had a bit of artists block. Here are some new photos I've been working. C&C is wanted. Anyone get the joke in the title;)?
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_8424.webp
    $IMG_8424.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 185
  • $IMG_8418.webp
    $IMG_8418.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 142
  • $IMG_8445-4.webp
    $IMG_8445-4.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 147
  • $IMG_8452-1.webp
    $IMG_8452-1.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 136
I get the joke, but not the NSFW. Or was that simply bait. I like the speed sign though.
 
I agree on the 30 sign, nice color saturation. The coke/grass image however is either off on focus or something but it isn't coming over well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom