Cokin Filter Holders! Help!!!

Aimeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I use a lense that ranges 18-55mm. I'm going to buy a Cokin Filter holder & adapter so I can use Split Neutral Density Filter for landscapes My question is....is the P Series ok? or do I need to purchase the X-PRO series?

The difference being the P Series zooms out from 28 mm on onward, where the XRO Series zooms 15mm and onward. If I bought the P Series and had my lense at 18mm....would the sides of the filter holder show in the sides of the photo? Any suggestions and help is much appreciated.

(Basically I just want to do as little Photoshop as possible. Kinda over photo shop, just want to take good pictures without a lot of altering.)

Thank you

I think you're a bit confused with respect to the sizing. The 'P' series will do you just fine. It's meant for lenses which have a filter diameter of 84mm or less. In fact, you can get away with the smaller and less expensive 'A' series, but I'd suggest going for the 'P' anyway, so that if you aquire larger lenses in the future, you won't have to buy a bunch of new gear.

OOOOOOOO!

Thank you so much.... I read this and my husband just explained to me what you meant! I completely understand and thank you very very much! I think a P Series would be perfect too! Again, thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back