Cold War Kid

Knawx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone, it's been quite a long time since I posted photos on here. These were taken a couple of days ago. Comments are welcome.

Bedroom.jpg

LookingforSomething.jpg

ColdWarShoe.jpg

MaskinHand.jpg

If that's you in the shots, which are interesting, you did not have the experience of crawling under you classroom desk for the a-bomb blasts excerises back in the fifties......scary, but FUN!
I like the first one......what could have happened!

If that's you in the shots, which are interesting, you did not have the experience of crawling under you classroom desk for the a-bomb blasts excerises back in the fifties......scary, but FUN!
I like the first one......what could have happened!

Yeah, the only time I crawled under my desk was to retrieve a dropped pencil. :lol:

i love it .. i have always loved photos of places like these.. I am still working on talking my wife into me going for a trip to the Ukraine... one of these years..

i love it .. i have always loved photos of places like these.. I am still working on talking my wife into me going for a trip to the Ukraine... one of these years..

Ahh, you want to go to Pripyat don't you?

Well, these shots were taken in central Utah.. haha. There are lots of places that look like this if you just keep your eyes open :)

I like #2.
I like the background of #1, but the pose is kind of akward.
#4 is a cool concept with the smiley face but it seems like it is forced. I think I may have preferred it if the mask wasn't twisted/held by hand.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back