[Collectibles] Zora Lingerie fashion bikini

As everyone else said, I think the skin is entirely too overworked. The models probably appreciate it, though. Although all of these women are absolutely gorgeous and built like bombshells, your composition is very poor in most of them, IMO. I also think almost all of the poses could use a re-thinking. The blank, expressionless stare is quite unappealing, even on such appealing women. The only one that I really like, photographically speaking, is #4 (purple outfit). She actually looks like a human and not a mannequin (sp). Throughout most of the photos, you chopped off pieces that make the composition quite bad. For example, most of them have the very tip of the head chopped off, or a snippit of the arm. You have to shoot or crop them intentionally, and not just making sure that the outfit fills the frame as much as possible. #4 even has her foot chopped off right at the ankle; not a good choice. These are beautiful models wearing beautiful outfits. It would have been nice to see them doing poses that show off the beauty of both. It almost looks like there was another photographer and you snapped these in between him shooting his photos, while he was posing them but before he was done. They all look quite concentrated, on something that we cannot see. Great lighting, though some appear quite soft.

All in all, good set. Sorry to bring so much negativity. :mrgreen:
Mark

Most reactions

Back