Color B&W - Recolored Beta 0.5.0

Dweller

Inconspicuous Supporter
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thread announcing the product here.

I *have not used it yet* but it looks cool and I wanted to let you guys know about it. When Iget home from work I look forward to playing around with it and seeing how it does.

flower.jpg

flower_marked.jpg

flower_res.jpg

recolored.jpg

Let us know how it works out if you decide to give it a whirl!

ok sure, the title sucked, but no interest in this product at all?

I thought it looked pretty cool.. but I am too tired from work to really spend any time with it tonight.

It's interesting, but I think most people here want their photos the way they are as they shoot them. I'll give it a try and let you know the results.

bump!

Rob

I hope you're ready for my stunning results. I've shamelessly nicked the image off the internet, but it didn't appear to have any copyright info on it, so... for the purposes of experimentation only.

It's poor isn't it! I daresay you could get quite good with practice.

Rob

Attachments

• $black and white lurchBIG.jpg
    $black and white lurchBIG.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 161
  • $Result1.jpg
    $Result1.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 144
I played around with 3 pics and did not get very good results with any of them.. but then after 3 pics in Photoshop I was getting garbage too ;)

The more color lines you lay down the more accurate it will be. On your bird try laying a patch in each of the large feathers for example.

Finding the right color is tough. I kept getting cartoony looking colors.. which can be cool in its own right but not what I was going for.

Most reactions

Back