Color or B&W ?

I know, i like B&W better too... the picture was just too boring with normal colors and when i boosted it all up i couldnt adjust the skin color to how it should be... and i still dont know how to do it.

I like b&w, I might have used some soft boxes to get more even light fill around the upper body and neck and correct some of those other shadows.

Legs!

I mean, legs in b&w and arms in color. Take a look at her right arm, there are 2 or 3 different shades from her hand up to her upper arm.

(((in the b&W photo)))

Last edited:
I know and you are right... :D The lighting is all weird... i dont have a softbox i might order one but i will have to use it on-camera with speedlite and that might not be good :/

Did it ever cross your mind that "IRONLEGS" in the corner of a photo of a model looks rather .. misleading :).

Like the soft greens and browns in the back ground but overall prefer the BW version.

I prefer the colour version. The background is not so full of colour that it distracts in any way. The bw is nice but for me has to much contrast for a photo that I personally think looks better with the lesser contrast the colour version has

The model looks better in the B&W, but the background is much much better contextualized in color.
As a whole, I prefer the color version more.

Thats it... I got the same feelings, i like the color one cause of the BG and the BW cause of the model... ah with proper lighting equipment it would have been so much easier :(

In color her legs particularly look rather gray, something seems off and both might need some adjustments; I wonder how the original exposure was. Her feet are barely in the frame too, might have helped to have a little more space.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back