Color photoshoot

DSPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I rarely shoot colour, especially with a model, but I really liked this shoot so I wanted to share some with you guys (plus I had a request from another member to post some shots done with Reala). C&C Welcome =)

*Shot on Fuji Reala ISO 100. Scanned from negatives, NO photoshopping other than to remove dust*
l_c78ce71f0c1543e1a75b08a5a92bf607.jpg

l_75f25964b3cd41c891ea92f0c10aa61c.jpg

l_0f7e1b139cdd40e7be9002619d9016d9.jpg

l_12dfe0cff834467d87ebcd4562c06c6a.jpg

Some of the vertical and horizontal lines found naturally in these are just a tad crooked, I'd do a quick correction.

What were you/your model going for with the outfit and roller skates? I'm not feeling it.

I've never seen Reala prior to this. I've been out of shooting film for quite some time. Actually out of photography for decades, then got back in with this digital age.

I like the soft pastel quality in these.

I always read about Velvia and its tremendous saturation, but this Reala looks great.

Your exposures are superb. I admire the knowledge and experience that goes into creating a good image on film.

Don't know if I can go back to the delayed gratification of film, though! :mrgreen:

Some of the vertical and horizontal lines found naturally in these are just a tad crooked, I'd do a quick correction.

What were you/your model going for with the outfit and roller skates? I'm not feeling it.

Haha.. I should have prefaced these I suppose. She's in a Roller Derby group and wanted some pictures in her outfit (minus the padding). As for the lines, I hadn't noticed, but I'll go back over them.. thanks for pointing it out =)

I've never seen Reala prior to this. I've been out of shooting film for quite some time. Actually out of photography for decades, then got back in with this digital age.

I like the soft pastel quality in these.

I always read about Velvia and its tremendous saturation, but this Reala looks great.

Your exposures are superb. I admire the knowledge and experience that goes into creating a good image on film.

Don't know if I can go back to the delayed gratification of film, though! :mrgreen:

Thank you! That's a really awesome compliment (I'd thank you via the "thanks" button but it seems to be missing D:) I stayed away from color for the longest time because I couldn't find one I really liked. I was given a 12 exp. roll of Reala from a friend who worked at Wolf camera who said, "The roll is free. Shoot it, bring it here and I'll develop it for free.. because I garantee when you see the prints, you will love this film" and he was right. It's the only color I'll shoot now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back