What's new

Color

dab_20

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
572
Reaction score
5
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not exactly new to photography, but this I cannot get right. I've been taking flower photos with my new macro lens, and I notice with the lighter color flowers (pinks, yellows) the colors just won't turn out the way I see them. They turn out dull or a different color and won't show details in the shades. I've tried different white balances, exposures, and I can't get it right. I always thought colors have to do with the white balance. Any ideas?
 
St to vivid color mode. Check the manual for how to, but it should be under picture style.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom