limr

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So far, I have scanned the four rolls of 35mm (Agfa Vista 200 and Fujicolor 200) shot in the K1000, and one roll of Ektar in 120 that I shot in the Lubitel. There are a few more in the batch that I want to work on, but these were the ones that caught my eye and got edited first. The black and white is going to have to wait for a couple of weeks :(

Anyway. So we took a train from Durango to Silverton:

Train1
by limrodrigues, on Flickr

Over the river

A few shots taken from the train:

Balloon

Horses

Aspens

Nice!!! Love the "over the river", "horses" and "aspens" shots

Wow! Love these!

Balloon is my favorite.

Very nice indeed! Gary loves trains ... and horses ... hot air balloons, meh ... the 'Aspens' is exceptional. Well, done. Gary thinks shooting film for some stuff, really sharpens the eye.

Looks like a nice trip -- like the landscape with the fence in the foreground, maybe clone out that spot in the sky left side just above the mountains.

Joe

Nice!!! Love the "over the river", "horses" and "aspens" shots

Thanks!

Wow! Love these!

Balloon is my favorite.

Thank you, kindly :)

Very nice indeed! Gary loves trains ... and horses ... hot air balloons, meh ... the 'Aspens' is exceptional. Well, done. Gary thinks shooting film for some stuff, really sharpens the eye.

Gracias, Tio!

Looks like a nice trip -- like the landscape with the fence in the foreground, maybe clone out that spot in the sky left side just above the mountains.

Joe

Thanks, Joe. Do you mean the hot air balloon?

Yeah, just teasing, but then again it does distract from the rest of the photo.

Joe

Joe

Joe
yeah ... that hot pixel.

Hot air pixel? ;)

I figured you were teasing, but I also wanted to make sure there wasn't something else I hadn't noticed.

I've got shots that feature the hot air balloon more prominently and are probably better than this one, but they'll require a bit more work before they're ready to show. Power lines were a bit of a problem with getting a good shot of the balloon. This one required minimal work - the lines just snuck into the top left corner, but others have the lines going through the frame. I generally try to avoid the necessity of cloning out elements, but sometimes it's unavoidable.

Joe

Joe
yeah ... that hot pixel.

Hot air pixel? ;)

I figured you were teasing, but I also wanted to make sure there wasn't something else I hadn't noticed.

I've got shots that feature the hot air balloon more prominently and are probably better than this one, but they'll require a bit more work before they're ready to show. Power lines were a bit of a problem with getting a good shot of the balloon. This one required minimal work - the lines just snuck into the top left corner, but others have the lines going through the frame. I generally try to avoid the necessity of cloning out elements, but sometimes it's unavoidable.
Interesting, I liked the hot air balloon.

Reminds me of when I was little... I can close my eyes and see it; biking on local rural roads in the cool morning, wind blowing through the fields, and a couple hot air balloons in the distance.

Maybe that's just me. :smile:

Very nice @limr. I am having a difficult time picking a favorite. I guess Aspen speaks to me most.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back