What's new

Colorful Nature

It's very heavily saturated. Probably a bit too much. I like the contrast of the different textures, though.
 
Love the lines! I really like the shot but is it perhaps a little too blue?
 
I like the location, but I may have scooted left and had the diagonal instead of straight line. Nice tree.
 
I think the colors are fine the way they are, but my comment is that I actually think this would work better if the tree and the dividing line leading up to it were placed dead center.
 
It's very heavily saturated. Probably a bit too much. I like the contrast of the different textures, though.
I agree, CGM; that was intentional; not a good habit, i regret :blushing:
Love the lines! I really like the shot but is it perhaps a little too blue?
Thank you PR :D i agree it is bluish ;)
I like the location, but I may have scooted left and had the diagonal instead of straight line. Nice tree.
Good idea; thank you :D

I think the colors are fine the way they are, but my comment is that I actually think this would work better if the tree and the dividing line leading up to it were placed dead center.
Thank you Ken :D
It's too blue for me.
True.... :grumpy: thank you :D
480sparky said:
It's too blue for me.

+1
Thank you indeed; madness adds to my blue ;)
 
I dragged against blue...but????? Love to know your opinions :D

Thank you :D
 
Yes! That tree pops better now, I like the edit :)
 
I think it would be more beautiful if it given a sunset effect.
 
Thank you John; i could not do that...so i tried a monochrome like this....




Did this work?

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom