Colorspace issues

I'm pretty sure my printer (Pixma Pro9000) works with AdobeRGB.
Do you use different profiles for the different papers you use?

Yes, I use the profile for the paper. I use Canon paper so that's pretty simple, I haven't tried other papers/downloaded ICC profiles.

To get this back on track, I don't experience the color variation that the OP does (There's a dramatic difference in the 2 versions above) and am curious why?

Trever, what browser are you using?

Someone said a few posts back that safari doesnt mess up the color profiles. Or something like that...

I use IE art work but post from Firefox at home. ;) but noone has ever commented that my colors were off (well anymore than normal :p)

Google chrome is colorspace aware. Thats what I use. And I am glad I was so that I knew the color was off.

If it was color aware, it wouldn't look off. It would look right, like it does on safari and firefox.
Your first image posted looks like your second image, on a color aware browser. In IE, it doesn't.
:confused:

If it was color aware, it wouldn't look off. It would look right, like it does on safari and firefox.
Your first image posted looks like your second image, on a color aware browser. In IE, it doesn't.
:confused:

Oh. Apparently my phone decided to turn against me again. I meant that chrome is not colorspace aware...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back