What's new

Colusa Scenes

Tuffythepug

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
851
Reaction score
278
Location
northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a drive about an hour from my home to the little town of Colusa, Ca. on business today. Stopped to shoot a few photos on the way. I need to go back and take some more pics when the lighting is better. I was there in the middle of the day. Not a good time to shoot these kinds of shots but this is what I came up with

A little memorial out in a field off hwy 145

Monumentcrosses.jpg


Church steeple
Steeple.jpg


Church Windows
ChurchWindows.jpg


wall of burned-out house
door1crop2.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom