Come into my HDR bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitsugirly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I'm pretty much stuck in the house tonight and trying to figure out something to do.

I decided I would try my first HDR photo. I have no clue what I'm doing. All I know is the pictures I've seen are out of this world with colors...so all C&C very much welcomed.

3230191538_ec4caceaf6_b.jpg

Is it dramatic enough? Or does it need more?

Well, I'm pretty much stuck in the house tonight and trying to figure out something to do.

I decided I would try my first HDR photo. I have no clue what I'm doing. All I know is the pictures I've seen are out of this world with colors...so all C&C very much welcomed.

3230191538_ec4caceaf6_b.jpg

Is it dramatic enough? Or does it need more?

i don't know squat about HDR, but the bed looks a little crooked. Not sure if that was intended or not.

i don't know squat about HDR, but the bed looks a little crooked. Not sure if that was intended or not.

Not crooked Bed, Crooked Image... Tripod wasn't level. Should have fixed the angle while you processed the HDR.

Pretty good though. I cant shoot HDR's for crap. So, I just stay away from them.

Come on now did you really bracket your exposures? -Shea

mitsugirly-bedroom-edit.jpg

I'm not trying to sound mean, but that looks like crap. It looks like you opened it in light room and turned clarity up 100% and adjusted the white balance, then went back and fixed the angle.

The only thing I can say that looks good is the white balance change and the correction of angle. That clarification looks like complete butthole.

The original picture looks better than that even with the white balance and angle off.

i think it looks pretty good, aside from it being a little crooked and the white balance being a little warm. i as well don't really know how to do hdr's so it looks pretty good to me since it isn't too overdone.

and the post prior to mine made me laugh

I'm not trying to sound mean, but that looks like crap. It looks like you opened it in light room and turned clarity up 100% and adjusted the white balance, then went back and fixed the angle.

The only thing I can say that looks good is the white balance change and the correction of angle. That clarification looks like complete butthole.

The original picture looks better than that even with the white balance and angle off.

No offense but there are way better ways to express your opinion than those comments. Not trying to flame but come on man.

Mitsugirly the shot other than what has already been mentioned is pretty nice. Sorry for the comment above but it needed to be said.

I had taken you off my ignore list, figuring that the demeaning attitude you'd shown towards me in another thread was just a fluke, or you having a bad day.

Now I see it's par for the course for you.

Back to iggy for you, for good this time.

No offense but there are way better ways to express your opinion than those comments. Not trying to flame but come on man.

Mitsugirly the shot other than what has already been mentioned is pretty nice. Sorry for the comment above but it needed to be said.

What can I say... I am a blunt person. I don't sugar coat anything, and I don't expect others to sugar coat things to me. :D

Could someone please tell me what HDR is? :blushing:

Could someone please tell me what HDR is? :blushing:
HDR stands for High Dynamic Range. Basically you take an under exposed image an over exposed image and a properly exposed image and combine the three to get proper exposure throughout the image.

There is a difference between blunt and being a condescending, immature jackass.

:rofl: Did you just call me condescending, and THEN call me an immature jackass? You are like the pot calling the kettle black.

You and your butt buddy fiveoboy need to get together and hug each other for a while. It's apparent your mothers didn't do it enough for you when you were younger.

***EDIT***

And for the record, I don't dislike any of you. You can say anything you want to me and it isn't going to hurt my feelings. You don't determine my disposition in life, and you don't write my paycheck. Those are the only two people who's opinion matters to me. God, and my employer. I have built a very successful lifestyle on this principle. So, don't expect me to change it because you all get your feelings hurt or you think what I say is too blunt.

That isn't me being mean. It's being 100% truthful. Not holding anything back. Life is too short to live holding things back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back