LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 22, 2005 #1 This series was taken in Detroit a couple of years ago. LWW
C CleeM. TPF Noob! Joined Jun 27, 2005 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Aug 22, 2005 #2 Cool shots. I don't know if you noticed but the last two have black lines at the top, if you were to crop those a tiny bit id say thy are all good.
Cool shots. I don't know if you noticed but the last two have black lines at the top, if you were to crop those a tiny bit id say thy are all good.
LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 22, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I thought about that. The top one has the edge of the next level overhang and the bottom has the top line of the netting. LWW
I thought about that. The top one has the edge of the next level overhang and the bottom has the top line of the netting. LWW