What's new

Coming and Going

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
PushPull134.jpg
 
bburton said:
I love your "eye." That B&W is excellent. :thumbup:

Taking the words out of my mouth.................!!!!!

(By the way, does "fotograflarim" mean "my photos"? I remember saying to our Turkish friends "kiz kardesim" [imagine a cedille on the s and no dots on both i's] when I wanted to say "my sister" and they seemed to understand ... so I am guessing ;)).
 
Very nicely done! Love the tones in this one.

Good to see you posting again, Tuna. :thumbup:
 
Really like this (and your other stuff actually). Very clever and good eye to catch it!

Thanks for sharing.
 
well seen:thumbsup:
nice bw
 
Thank you, everyone, for your very kind comments.

LaFoto said:
Taking the words out of my mouth.................!!!!!

(By the way, does "fotograflarim" mean "my photos"? I remember saying to our Turkish friends "kiz kardesim" [imagine a cedille on the s and no dots on both i's] when I wanted to say "my sister" and they seemed to understand ... so I am guessing ;)).

I see that you know your Turkish. Yes, it means "my photos". Also, the cedille at the bottom of the "s" makes it a "shh" sound - and actually there IS a dot on the i in "kardesim". If we have the word "bir" with a dot over the "i", it is pronounced as in "beer" and without the dot over the "i", it is pronunced as in saying "brrrr".

Tuna
 
love your stuff tuna...you always spot the little things and point them out to us. good work :D and thanks for the little turkish lesson.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom