Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mute Swans over the Bristol channel

Sony a7Riv + Sony 200-600mm G lens

1CPLaal.jpg

Les :)

Now that's a very good swans shot. Perfectly exposed all over the frame and the whites are beautifully held. Compositionally very appealing too. There's s lot to be learned from a shot like this by merely looking at it and paying attention to how it's achieved and rendered. Great work.

Now that's a very good swans shot. Perfectly exposed all over the frame and the whites are beautifully held. Compositionally very appealing too. There's s lot to be learned from a shot like this by merely looking at it and paying attention to how it's achieved and rendered. Great work.
Wow, thank you for such an in depth review of my image

Whites ( for some reason) seem to be problematic for a lot of photographers - I find them easy enough to deal with - as for composition that's down to the photographer and having a good eye as they say

Les :)

I was going to say what SF said but he stole all the words (verbatim) right out of my mouth. :wink-6: Therefore, I'll just say beautifully taken shot!

I was going to say what SF said but he stole all the words (verbatim) right out of my mouth. :wink-6: Therefore, I'll just say beautifully taken shot!
There are leaders and followers buddy. Leaders and followers.

Very nicely captured.

Fantastic shot. So crisp, vlear, and the cloudy background helps highlight the birds.

Thank you Kirk :) I do love the challenge of bad weather and white birds in flight
Very nicely captured.
Thank you buddy :)
Fantastic shot. So crisp, vlear, and the cloudy background helps highlight the birds.

Thank you Scott - A dull cloudy day, for me is a perfect day for wildlife photography :)

Les

Most reactions

New Topics

Back