Coming Soon to a DVD Near You!

K_Pugh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
One dog.
One mission.
One adventure... You'll never forget..

MuttDogg Independent Films Presents..

"The dog that was kicked out from home because his owners couldn't handle him and now he has to find new owners before he gets impounded... Part two... and a half."

dogsig1.jpg

(sorry about the super lame cheese, I'm no good at it :lol:)

How come I haven't seen this in all this while? But true fact is: I haven't seen it any sooner. How did you apply the "taken-from-the-TV-screen"-stripes to the photo?
And this "poor dog who lost its owners" is, in fact, yours and still is with you? ;)
Nice focus on his eyes which get lit up nicely by the low sun.
Did you happen to also take a vertical frame of him like this?

I was just messing with my 17-70mm which I recently bought.. I was just enjoying the wide angle, close-up thing :)

That location (where I normally take him) is about 2.5 miles away from home. Last week he 'lost' me somehow and ran home! I was looking around for ages to find him. Anyway, the look of the photo and his face sort of reminded me of that 'feeling'. Plus it had a sort of 'indie' film look to it so I applied the 16:9 ratio and the scan lines.

Scan lines were done by making a small pattern in photoshop (1px by 4px, half white, half black), adding them and putting the layer to Multiply.

The cheese comes with no extra charge.. just trying to add flavour to something rather boring. :lol:

Well, thanks for that! :D
I find all this quite creative. Makes it more than just "fun and play with the new lens". Though even the pp work was fun. But why shouldn't it be? Is photographic work only serious when you work earnestly and seriously about it? NO!

Most reactions

Back