COMING TO A THREAD NEAR YOU

I'm not sure how old the XG7 is but I know that the Sears KS500 that I often use was bought by my dad in '78, 5 years before I was born. No auto programs, no auto focus and that wonderful little needle meter! I love it!

I'm not sure how old the XG7 is but I know that the Sears KS500 that I often use was bought by my dad in '78, 5 years before I was born. No auto programs, no auto focus and that wonderful little needle meter! I love it!

The sears is a ricoh I think a very nice camera and on the modern side. I used a sears ricoh even older when I was in tech school. I got a lot of grief cause it wasn't nikon. Even then I was a rebel. Not to mention poor.

xg7 1978 lol

Wait just a minute here....you expect me to lug this contraption around with what you call "film", with no auto focus, with no program mode and then take a tiny little can somehere to have it "develpoed"????......what wrong with this picture.....!

Perfect timing as I just got a "new" ME Super to replace my broken one.

Welcome aboard bob.... Yeah Paul you remember what it was like to suffer for you art dont you. Just call this a reminder of the good old days
Oh my god I been
stamped
534rc6w.jpg

hmm, what aboot disposable cameras?

There is little use in trying to meet the "guidelines" to this shoot-out when you live in Germany and 4 July is just a normal Wednesday.................... :rolleyes:

Else I might have taken you up on the challenge. :sexywink:

Yup, and Canada Day is tomorrow and I will be on the road.

skieur

Just returned from the hospital.....Genie was plugging a watermelon and the knife slipped and, well her thumb took 3 stiches.....

This was the beginning of her vacation week.....poop happens.

Im sorry to hear that. Hope she is okay... you did get pictures of it didn't you. lol

geese what is wrong with me sorry man.

She's fine, but it's starting to throb and now it's going to Honey get me this and get me that......Hey what's a guy to do???

No shots, I was helping to stop the bleeding. It was an after thought for me also.

What is this thing called "film" anyway? What does it have to do with photography?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back