Comments and criticism wanted :)

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like you to be critics on this one :)

IMG_5192_edited-1-1.jpg

-Compaq:)

Well, for sure you need to straighten the horizon. About the photo and the PP, I am not sure about it. It looks like a red and cyan 3D photo. Was the color really like that?

For the time being, the inclined horizon line ruins this photo for me. But you can change that easily.

What did you do to the colours?

Yes, the horizon.. And too much red? Agreed. How about this?

IMG_5192_edited-2.jpg

Too much sky in the shot? It's not very interesting after all, just..... skylike.

The only problem with this is that the shot was taken during a sunset. I really like it, though. I wish I didn't know what the scene looked like ;)

Me likes sunsetses!

I don't mind a bit of enhancement, but I thought the orange glow gave it a surreal effect and was really great.

And nature's colours are unparalleled, especially at sunset. I don't care what camera and equipment you get, it's impossible to get the full effect of a glorious sunset in a camera. The unedited version is the best in my view.

Consider cropping out a bit of the foreground snow.

I thought the saturation was a bit over the top. I liked the composition though.

It can be pleasing to a variety of people with different levels of saturation

To me, this is the one I like most

Compaq, I think your edit was just about right. You could crop just a bit of sky off the top, but I wouldn't go too far.

It doesn't matter what it actually looked like or what others prefer, only what seems right to you.

Compaq, I think your edit was just about right. You could crop just a bit of sky off the top, but I wouldn't go too far.

It doesn't matter what it actually looked like or what others prefer, only what seems right to you.

He asked for CC? :popcorn:

Thinking the first one is too grainy? But its a great picture!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back