1. I think this image is the best of the set, but I'm not overly fond of the blue treatment. I suppose it does work with your title however... I think the image could do with less noise.
2. Very similar to #1 aside from the hand position and color treatment. I would like to see either NO detail at all on the left side of his face or just a bit more. As-is, the visible detail around his eye almost seems accidental.
3. A tighter crop would benefit here I think and the catchlight is so bright that it almost seems artificial. Might not hurt to tone that down a little. I like the lighting here other than that.
4. Watch your exposure; you're losing detail in her top, especially around the neckline. The choice of a white top with blown sky doesn't work especially well IMO, but would make the roof-tops lower image right very easy to mask out. I would allow a little more room at the bottom; as-is, you've cropped the bracelet at the bottom. She doesn't look happy or like she's enjoying this. One of your jobs as the photographer is to make the model look like she wants to be there even if she doesn't.
5. Again the sky makes a potentially interesting image rather bleah. Try adjusting for a better sky exposure and increasing your light on the subject. I would have preferred much less DoF here; I think the focused background is a bit of a detractor.
Overall, not bad; some fairly basic issues which I think could be addressed easily. In future, please ensure that your EXIF data is either still attached or include it in the post.
It depends on the processing applications and the hosting 'site. The easiest thing to do is just copy it from the original image and paste it as text under the image. You don't need it all, just the basics, SS, Aperture, ISO, FL, mode.