Dear friends (and seniors),
Thanks for taking time and responding to my post.
The first one is a little light, and the second and third...the sky looks a little weird-
May be as the first one was a long shot that is why to me it lookd pretty dull to me too. What really surprised me was why the sky had reddish tint on the right.
In the second and the third I was having my back at the sun, probably that is why the sky came out different! I need to experiment more.
I would work on cropping a little to strengthen the composition.
This is the point highlighted by most of you and extremely difficult for me to understand that what am I needed to do. To me all pictures look straight...if you may take one picture and explain, please.
If you cropped out the opening in the floor where the escalator in the foreground is, the composition would be stronger
I agree, I have another shot as you said and it indeed looks much better.
have a subject for each picture
As I have mentioned in my post, I am not very strong in composing a shot. Maybe, I am always in hurry, as I would be one of those few moving around with SLR. People shoot more with PnS these days, so they give weird look. I myself need to come over this.
The last two are good, the others you've cut off too many things midway, the boats in the first one
I agree, I need to work on this. Buildings were under construction, so I tried to remove some clutter. Boat was cut off, as I wanted to highlight the Super delux 'Burj Al Arab' hotel in the background.
Once again, thank you very much for taking out time. Is this a normal way to post pictures for feed back here or is there any other place in the forum or some other way?
Ketan