marmots No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 818 Reaction score 35 Location wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 24, 2012 #1 here is a picture from the hike up to logan pass at glacier national park. 1. 2. im not sure whether i like it better in black and white, or color what do you think?
here is a picture from the hike up to logan pass at glacier national park. 1. 2. im not sure whether i like it better in black and white, or color what do you think?
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2012 #2 B and W by far! I feel a lot of emotion with it and it gives off more detail
R Ray22 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 24, 2012 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Location Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 28, 2012 #3 Very nice pics man. I like the color one best!
chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 28, 2012 #4 This won't help given the first post chose the B&W and the second post chose the colour... I can't choose between them. They are both good and I love the processing. Nicley done.
This won't help given the first post chose the B&W and the second post chose the colour... I can't choose between them. They are both good and I love the processing. Nicley done.