Complete Nikon and Paul C Buff Setup - Stupid Cheap!

Leezon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Money is tight for me at the moment so I have decided to sell my complete setup... stupidly cheap!

1 x Nikon D200

2 x Nikon Batteries

1 x Nikon 50mm 1.8

1 x Sigma 20-70mm 2.8

1 x AlienBee's AB800 Studio Light (With Paul C Buff Softcase)

1 x Alien Bee's AB1600 Studio Light (With Paul C Buff Softcase)

1 x Paul C Buff 47" Octobox

1 x Paul C Buff 22" Beauty Dish with diffusion sock

1 x Paul C Buff CyberSync CSR Receiver

1 x Paul C Buff CyberSync CSRB Receiver

1 x Paul C Buff CyberSync CST Transmitter

2 x Impact Heavy Duty LS-96HAB Light Stand with air dampening

1 x Lowepro CompuDayPack camera bag (will also hold a 17" laptop)

1 x black suitcase for lighting equipment.

There is also a bunch of other things like wires, cables, lens cleaner etc that I will throw in.

The lighting equipment has only been used a couple of times, so it is in 'almost new condition'

I shot all the images on Photography by Chris Gardner – Hamptons Photography, Portraits In The Hamptons with this equipment.

Grab this crazy bargain now!

Price reduced to $1000 for a quick sale!

Pickup only from Westhampton, NY

$package1.jpg$package2.jpg

Last edited:
Willing to sell the lighting separately?

What exactly from the list would you want? Everything except the camera stuff?

I don't really want to break it up, but if you wanted everything except the camera and lenses I might be interested in doing that.

Last edited:
Does that mean you're now willing to ship, since your OP says - "Pickup only from Westhampton, NY".

I don't really want to break it up, but if you wanted everything except the camera and lenses I might be interested in doing that.

I could do that. I'd have to have a friend who lives in Yonkers pick it up. If you could meet her or her husband somewhere between that would be a bonus. If not he drives limo, so he's out your way now and then and we could probably arrange something!

I could do that. I'd have to have a friend who lives in Yonkers pick it up. If you could meet her or her husband somewhere between that would be a bonus. If not he drives limo, so he's out your way now and then and we could probably arrange something!

I just PM'd you. Let me know that you got it, because I don't see anything in my sent messages folder...

Still for sale. Grab it quick!

Buy and Sell forum rules:

3) Please do not repeatedly post to your own advertisements to "bump" them up in the page view. This is only acceptable if your advertisement has fallen off the first page.

Buy and Sell forum rules:

3) Please do not repeatedly post to your own advertisements to "bump" them up in the page view. This is only acceptable if your advertisement has fallen off the first page.

I posted once, not repeatedly.. Also the reason I posted was because by viewing the thread it looks like MLeek may have bought the items, so I just wanted everyone to know that it is still for sale.

Price reduced to $1000 for a quick sale!

Put it on ebay and be willing to ship to Nicaragua and i will buy it immediately.

Everything is sold apart from the D200 body and 50mm... thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back