What's new

Complete Speedotron Studio Lighting package

Harben

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Complete studio lighting gear for sale. 5 Speedotron Black Line 2400 watt packs, 10 model 102 heads with reflectors (7"), 4 snoots, 2 grids, 3 softbox rings, 8 11.5" reflectors, 4 tripod stands and two Manfrotto autopoles. Will consider selling separates. I have converted over to Profoto and need to find this gear a good home.
 

Attachments

  • $Speedo gear.webp
    $Speedo gear.webp
    305.8 KB · Views: 206
  • $support gear.webp
    $support gear.webp
    450.2 KB · Views: 221
You need to break this up...not many people will want 5 x 2400 W-S in Speedo packs these days.... MAKE UP THREE sets, a pack and three head each. Sell the 4th pack and the last head. Then sell pack #5 as a single.

Or maybe make up two, 2 x 2400 W-S and 5-head setups, and sell the remaining pack as a single.

I shoot this same type of gear...I would NEVER consider buying a whole nother slug of the same stuff I already own, but I might be interested in a nice 'kit" or an item or two.
 
You need to break this up...not many people will want 5 x 2400 W-S in Speedo packs these days.... MAKE UP THREE sets, a pack and three head each. Sell the 4th pack and the last head. Then sell pack #5 as a single.

Or maybe make up two, 2 x 2400 W-S and 5-head setups, and sell the remaining pack as a single.

I shoot this same type of gear...I would NEVER consider buying a whole nother slug of the same stuff I already own, but I might be interested in a nice 'kit" or an item or two.

Derrel.. geez. Haven't you ever seen Storage Wars? TiredIron was about to drop this on Life for 50 bucks. Sheesh.
 
You need to break this up...not many people will want 5 x 2400 W-S in Speedo packs these days.... MAKE UP THREE sets, a pack and three head each. Sell the 4th pack and the last head. Then sell pack #5 as a single.

Or maybe make up two, 2 x 2400 W-S and 5-head setups, and sell the remaining pack as a single.

I shoot this same type of gear...I would NEVER consider buying a whole nother slug of the same stuff I already own, but I might be interested in a nice 'kit" or an item or two.
Agree! Ten heads is a LOT; my kit has five and I almost NEVER use more than three; in fact probably 90% of the time I use one or two.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom