Completely Unexciting. =\

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
This is the rather unexciting shot. =\ Kinda like it, but still dull.

And I accidently left m'camera on Macro, so it was a tad out of focus. Poo.

And here, of course, is the obligatory rearview mirror shot... just because I've never done it, lol.

Nice shots. The lighting is nice in #2. The double mirror in #3 makes it stand out from the *norm* :thumbup:

nice stuff verbal. great lighting on the moutain peak in #2. i agree with woodsac... like #3 because of the double mirror

For some funny reason I am not getting to see Photo 1. Day 2 of my not getting it, and I have opened this thread several times yesterday in order to see your "totally unexciting" photo. But now. All excitement has so far been in vain - no photo :(.

Well, so I must say how I like that gold mountain top and that THAT photo is NOT unexciting at all!

LaFoto, try right clicking and copy and paste the URL into the address bar, or right click and 'show picutre" but the first way 80% of the time will work

I tried that, of course, and yet: yesterday as well as today about the first I get a red x here and the notification "Website does not react" when I use the properties-copy-and-paste-method. What am I missing? Tell me!

Most reactions

Back