Complimentary games

Aww Kara!!!!

One of my first buddies here on TPF. Thanks for the great conversations and the coolness you bring to our humble forum! Oh yeah, hot lips too!!!!

Zach :D

You've been a cornerstone of this site since it was almost brand new! Thanks for everything you've done for this place and for being the first moderator...and a great friend!

Chase, thanks for taking this idea of a forum to the place it is today. And thanks for being such a good friend to us too. :D

I love myself :smooch, smooch: I'm the greatest!! :smooch, smooch:...oh wait. :shock: :D

I don't know you guys like the rest of the old schoolers here but everyone is awesome even when I've been unruly and at times down right rude.

Hobbes- bro, yer spankings are ever so gentle and are handled with such finesse...see I'm doing it again.

Honestly you've always had kind things to say to me and the rest of the family here. And you've gone out of yer way to help me (find those cool cartoons) and others too. Thanks for making me feel welcome here so quickly...even when Chase should have banned my rear months ago. :wink:

Corry...even though we had a shouting match early on, I've quickly grown to respect you, your opinion, and your strong heartedness. We've since had some great laughs and have found much common ground to chuckle about. Thanks for schoochin over on TPF couch and makin room me to sit. :D

We had a shouting match?

Mygrain...you have a real talent for confusing me! :) (that's my compliment! I think...) ha ha.

core_17 said:
We had a shouting match?

Mygrain...you have a real talent for confusing me! :) (that's my compliment! I think...) ha ha.

:lol: I think it had to do with the pros and cons of smoking...as i recall I think it may have been like three pro pitted against the rest of TPF but you voice rang clear. :lol:

Again, you are a very strong person...please don't ever change!

OOOoooh yeah...now I remember! Heh heh...s'all good! That ain't no thang but a chiken wang on a strang! Did I just say wang? Ooops.

You always seem to be a very upbeat and positive person. I like that.

Most reactions

Back