What's new

Composer

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
7
Location
California
A friend who is trying to get into music producing.

9d7156a3.jpg


5db5a339.jpg


Singing.jpg


Portrait.jpg


Painting.jpg


Thanks for looking!
Comments/Suggestions, Ect. Appreciated.
_KA
 
Nice series.
I really like the perspective and dof in the last one.
 
very nice shots, all of them. I really like the first second and last.
 
My fave is the 3rd and least fave is the last. I'm happy with them all though. He's easy to photograph.
 
I really like the first one...something about that smoke just trailing out of his mouth, gives a really cool mood to the whole shot. Great stuff!
Cheers!
 
Wonderfull portraits, I really like the first one with smoke, but the others are so great...
 
Great series. I really dig the third shot. NIcely done.
 
Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate the positive feed back. I finally feel like I'm learning and improving.

_KA
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom