What's new

Composition CnC

FreeStyLe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
practicing composition to improve, please cnc the composition in the following photos

1.
3832845305_ded6f5e705.jpg


2.
3833639192_16f6f20f8b.jpg
 
i softened the second picture myself using difuse glow in PP. can you elaborate on how the lighting should be? thank you.
 
My eyes want more contrast in that second photo, soft focus or not.

I like the first one a lot more, though it could use a bit more contrast as well (just a personal preference there).
 
I think they are trying to say that they want more contrast between the white flower and the background. The flower is a little too soft. It needs to "pop" more. But composition wise. I like it :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom