Compressed boxes!

Raizels

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw these and thought, well, this would be different...
I liked the colors. here it is :)

100_8250-2.jpg

I like the colors, and it is an interesting object, but I don't care for the composition. It is too busy and there is no single focal place for the eye to rest.

Maybe you should have moved up sooo close that it had become an ABSTRACT. So we wouldn't recognise it as two packages of compressed carton at all? With one of those two packages filling the whole frame!?

I could edit it that way :) I never thought of that!
As it was, I was getting strange looks from the guard near the supermarket :)

100_8250-4.jpg

100_8250-3.jpg

Last edited:
I think, the "abstract" versions speak much, much more!
With a bit of Unsharp Mask and maybe a tad more contrasts they might "speak even louder".
I now really like the "Toasted Pasta". Makes me wonder what that IS!?!?! I know pasta, all right. But toasted?

Very neat. I like it better cropped close as well. :)

Well, thanks LaPhoto, people are responding well! :)

BTW I did do an unsharp mask! Wonder what I did wrong?

as for the toasted pasta, ever heard of farfel? We get it here in all shapes! That's what toasted pasta is!

hmmm, idea for a photo.................. :)

Yes, actually, I believe I see that you sharpened these a little... it might now be the small sensor and small lens your camera has that stands against too much cropping ... the fact that your little camera does not produce the sharpest of photos becomes more obvious. Can't be helped. Other than going back to that supermarket and move up close to the compressed cartons next time they roll them out. Never mind the curious looks of the manager! Pfffft.

"Farfel"? Hm... no. Not familiar with that.
So yes: here's an idea for yet another PHOTO! :D

LOL and.. well. LOL!

here's a quick shot before I go out to dinner (hopefully eating something nicer than farfel..........)

100_8254-2.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back