Computer Monitors...

Thanks for the links. Ordered one from the dell website!

Does anyone know anything about the Dell 1905FP? Someone is selling one on craigslist for 40 bucks and i see that it has a TFT active matrix but i cant seem to locate which panel type it is (TN or otherwise). Wouldn't mind having two monitors.

A quick note: take into account the pixel pitch of the screen you want if you're into post processing. If it's too small, it's really uncomfortable to work with. I just bought and sold the dell U2711 27" with IPS panel because I couldn't work on it. Working with fullsize raw files was a blast, but as soon as I started resizing stuff for the web it got so small I couldn't see what I was doing. So I sold it and got an eizo cg223w instead. It doesn't sound like it's going to make a difference (0.23mm vs 0.28mm pixel pitch) - but trust me: there's a BIG difference.

Wow the complaints normally go the other way. The typical issues are usually that we now have 27" displays with still only 1920x1200 resolution and a pixel pitch that is too big :)

When you get old enough, you'll either start complaining about the pixels being too small, or you'll wear bifocals.

Yeah, I'm 33 with perfect 20-20 vision. I'm waaaay old and can't see anything :raisedbrow: Way to hit the nail on the head there einstein.

Well I'm 56 years old and have 20/15 vision. Guess that kind of spoils this theory of monitor relativity huh?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back