computer?

Yeah Macs crashing is pretty much what there not known for.

Also you can quit any frozen app on a Mac. It's called force quit.

lol. I actually have to agree here...
I have a Macbook and a PC I built myself.

They both crash equally...

But my PC crashes when I'm doing intensive apps and whatnot...
My Mac usually just dies when I'm trying to watch a video or something.

I like both. Both are great.
I think PC is better for a lot of things, and Mac is better for some things...

BUT. They are almost equal now, because everyone is trying to make everything compatible. The only thing you can't run on PC is the Apple specific stuff that Apple makes themselves.

Go with a PC with 2.0Ghz or faster Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB or more of ram, and aa geforce 8600 or better video card...you won't be disappointed (as long as you don't buy a totally crap brand).

I usually don't condone buying prebuilt computers with a budget that high...(it's cheaper to build your own)....but I doubt you wanna get into that.

Your pc does have what is known as "virtual RAM", which is an allocated area on your disk generate that the pc uses for RAM requirements, but it is much more slowly than real RAM.

I'm fairly confident that after 5 years, the issue has been resolved.

Your pc does have what is known as "virtual RAM", which is an allocated area on your disk generate that the pc uses for RAM requirements, but it is much more slowly than real RAM.

I'm fairly confident that after 5 years, the issue has been resolved.

Not only that, but the prices and other information mentioned in this thread are totally outdated too. Thread should be locked.

I really hate spammer wienies! lol! Resurrecting zombie threads, spewing nonsense.. and then trying to profit of the gullible! BAD!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back