Concern

stsinner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
MochaheadSmall.jpg

awesome!!! :bow:

Gotta be a dog-lover to understand and love that picture.

Thanks for the comments.. I realized how soft it looks and went to work with PP.. How's this?

MochaheadSmall-1.jpg

And with a little more creative PP:

Mochadrag2.jpg

Yeah, I like the original over the edits. Maybe if you only sharpened around the eyes, and left the rest of it soft...

you're lucky that you were able to catch the expression. the photo looks a tad bit underexposed and i agree that the sharpening is a bit much, maybe contrast would be a better fit like shutterspeed suggests

The first looks like it actually is a crop out of a much larger photo, so the fact that it is not that brilliantly focused becomes even more obvious. But don't make the obvious even worse - your edits do so... Some careful play with the levels and a mild USM might do. What's she (I think it's a she?) looking at?

Yeah I have to agree with LaFoto the edits dont do much for me either. The first image doesnt look right either. Not sure if its a crop or not but something is off for sure.

The first looks like it actually is a crop out of a much larger photo, so the fact that it is not that brilliantly focused becomes even more obvious. But don't make the obvious even worse - your edits do so... Some careful play with the levels and a mild USM might do. What's she (I think it's a she?) looking at?

She was watching my 1 year old daughter play on the floor next to her couch. Thanks for the comments. . I think sharpening the eyes, as was suggested, would help..

Most reactions

Back