A AngelOfBadBreath TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2013 Messages 7 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2013 #1 www.BigMusicGeek.com -- Your Online Music Authority! Your thoughts?
o hey tyler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 9,784 Reaction score 2,727 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 19, 2013 #2 I have a feeling you probably won't like my thoughts... IMO, they're washed out, and very noise-ridden. Composition is all over the place, and they lack variety in general. I'm sure you can do better, and in the future, you will!
I have a feeling you probably won't like my thoughts... IMO, they're washed out, and very noise-ridden. Composition is all over the place, and they lack variety in general. I'm sure you can do better, and in the future, you will!