What's new

Concert Photos I took of a local show.

Bradzal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Cambridge, Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I just wanted to share some photos I took last week with you guys. They are from a local show.

This is my first time taking concert photography seriously. I've shot one other show, but that was with limited gear and knowledge.

I'm here to learn as much as possible and would really love to hear some feedback if you have any.

If you guys are interested, I have a lot more posted at Brad Zal Photography | Facebook

1.
$7819330066_c5a438090e_b.webp

2.
$7832690450_c777bc9e7b_b.webp

3.
$7832648230_ea368298fc_b.webp

4.
$7827600832_085a7480b8_b.webp

5.
$7826808108_7f7caff8b6_b.webp

6.
$7824505958_4475b65eb8_b.webp

7.
$7816786700_8bb1951b14_b.webp

8.
$7816789572_a71f79737c_b.webp

9.
$7821039638_4df5d3e143_b.webp

10.
$7851142804_82a1e40dfc_b.webp
 
Last edited:
Thanks a lot!

Here's a couple more if ya wanted to see them.

11.
$7852046850_58f066b01f_b.webp

12.
$7852040358_b60270888e_b.webp

13.
$7851141508_fc115a85fb_b.webp

14.
$7851149718_37a39af263_b.webp

15.
$7833787652_6fb7b8ce6c_b.webp

16.
$7833781286_c338f6dd86_b.webp

17.
View attachment 18238

Any constructive criticism would be appreciate if anyone has any.
 
Thank you, and yes, with #11 I was trying to capture his stance. He was looking at the singer while playing with one hand. Sadly I did not get the singer though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom