Concert photo's// Rise Against// A Day To Remember

click on them and they will show bigger....

Sorry, I wasn't expecting to have to leave the site to view the images at a respectable size... I think a lot of people on this forum have been posting small images lately to drive hits on their blog or flickr. Which is kind of sad, when they could just embed them at an appropriate size. You shouldn't post for blog hits or flickr notoriety, as some people do.

Maybe next time I'll be able to comment on larger photos. Thanks for sharing the small ones, they're nice thumbnails. Keep shooting! :thumbup:

Jesus you are hard to ignore.

why are you such a d!ck all the time?

I know right? I don't think I have ever seen anything positive from him in this forum. And trust me Tyler If i wanted to drive hits to my flickr I wouldn't be using this forum. so calm down with the hate. Thought If you look like you do in your avatar I can understand why you hate yourself and everyone around you....

I really enjoyed clicking through your flickr. Really like the shots you took with Rokinon 8mm. Considering this as an option for my tax return :)
Thanks and yes its a nice little investment of 300 bucks for the rokinon 8mm that I have. Good luck with it!

Sorry, I wasn't expecting to have to leave the site to view the images at a respectable size... I think a lot of people on this forum have been posting small images lately to drive hits on their blog or flickr. Which is kind of sad, when they could just embed them at an appropriate size. You shouldn't post for blog hits or flickr notoriety, as some people do.

Maybe next time I'll be able to comment on larger photos. Thanks for sharing the small ones, they're nice thumbnails. Keep shooting! :thumbup:

Jesus you are hard to ignore.

why are you such a d!ck all the time?

I know right? I don't think I have ever seen anything positive from him in this forum. And trust me Tyler If i wanted to drive hits to my flickr I wouldn't be using this forum. so calm down with the hate. Thought If you look like you do in your avatar I can understand why you hate yourself and everyone around you....

What purpose does posting thumbnails serve on a photography forum when ideally we'd want to view them at a MINIMUM of 800px wide on the longest side? That's the only thing I take issue with.

It just defies logic to post small images, IMO.

Believe me, I'd like to look at your photos, but I shouldn't have to click on them to give you C&C in a photography forum. Sorry. If that prevents me from seeing your photos at a decent size, then so be it. It's not like I was being disrespectful towards you, I think you should continue shooting. The thumbnails DO look good. I'm not saying anything bad about them. I don't get where all the hostility is coming from.

I even gave you a frickin' thumbs up FFS.

You are saying you want me to click on a link to be redirected to another page?? I shouldn't have to work so hard to see what you want to tell me... lol jk ;)

I posted a link to the forum that we are both currently browsing.

I'm unable to embed the thread at full size so that you can read all the individual posts... So I figured a link should do.

You are saying you want me to click on a link to be redirected to another page?? I shouldn't have to work so hard to see what you want to tell me... lol jk ;)

I'm unable to embed the thread at full size so that you can read all the individual posts... So I figured a link should do.

I'm a little confused. Do you actually think that when you click an embeded link on this forum you are traveling a shorter distance then if you click on links that are directed away from this forum?

I'm a little confused. Do you actually think that when you click an embeded link on this forum you are traveling a shorter distance then if you click on links that are directed away from this forum?

As I've stated, I think it's unnecessary to travel to another image hosting site when you can embed photos here up to and probably above 800px on the longest edge. It defeats the purpose of having an "embed image" feature.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back