What's new

Concert shots of Ian Moore

anfernee576

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I got a chance to shoot one of my favorite artist of all time this past weekend here in Houston. Small venue and tough conditions but I think I managed to get a few good shots. Images shot with a 20D iSO 1600 around 2.8 with a 50mm 1.8, 70-200 2.8 IS L and a few with a 15mm 2.8 fisheye.



[img=http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/6229/img81121ns.th.jpg]

[img=http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/4927/img82441fi.th.jpg]

[img=http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/6459/acidicversion6cq.th.jpg]

[img=http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/4184/img82441uc.th.jpg]
 
Eeeek. instead of copying and pasting that, take the link that you have in there and paste it into the icon that is labeled as mountains and a sun. the background is yellow on that icon. It's to the left of the speech bubble.

or do


Hope that helps.
 
No. 1 and 3 are very good. My fav is 3. I like the light in his face.
Very good shoots :thumbup:
 
Great shots. Live concerts are hard to shoot, and you did really well with these. 1 and 2 are really cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom