What's new

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of C&C Welcome

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
933
Reaction score
19
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back from NYC. Such a gorgeous city. Unfortunately I did not get to use my tripod for any of the night shots that I took so I didn't get any that were worth saving which I was really frustrated with.

1.
DSC_0057.jpg


2.
DSC_0066.jpg


3. This one is six different photos patched together. I loved the skyline.
DSC_0071.jpg


4.
DSC_0087copy.jpg
 
I know this is a little late but I would like to point out a couple of things in the first picture.

Notice that the buildings are tilted towards the middle due to the use of a wide angle and that the sky is a bit dull because the camera wants to make the entire scene a middle gray and thus it underexposes the large bright area.

Correcting the vertical distortion and brightening/increasing contrast of the sky changes the picture quite a bit.

(I love NYC, my daughter lives in Manhattan at the foot of Park Avenue - great location.)

$DSC_0057llllllllllll.webp
 
Moved to the Landscape & Cityscape Gallery per new guidelines for the Beginner's Forum.

Read the new Beginners Forum description when you get a chance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom