R Reed029 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 3, 2007 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 9, 2007 #1 This was supposedly the last summer of Coney Island before developers tear down Astroland. I went and took some photos. Let me know what you think.
This was supposedly the last summer of Coney Island before developers tear down Astroland. I went and took some photos. Let me know what you think.
Sideburns TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2007 Messages 2,796 Reaction score 0 Location Windsor, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 9, 2007 #2 I had a coney dog a few days ago...it was awesome. Nice pics, but they all look pretty bland...I'm not sure why, but perhaps it needs a saturation boost.
I had a coney dog a few days ago...it was awesome. Nice pics, but they all look pretty bland...I'm not sure why, but perhaps it needs a saturation boost.