What's new

conference group photo

Bibos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
39
Reaction score
2
Location
Innsbruck, Austria
Hi,
I had a try at a group photo - what could I do better, what did I do good already (probably by accident.)? Comments & Critique appreciated.

agrid_dapsys_group.jpg


PS: What I like about this photo: take a look at where the sun is :)
 
For a group of this size, I think it's a pretty good photo. They are back-lit by the sun but the faces are all well lit. Did you use flash or is there something that is reflecting the light onto them?

One slight problem is that the people on the edges look distorted because of the wide angle of the lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom