What's new

Confusion!

Looks like something from MC Escher.
 
Here is another from that night. The sky is darker here. It was from a different part of the bridge, shot looking away from the city, rather than towards, which explains why the sky is darker here. I don't think this one is as successful as the first post. I like it, but it has less impact, IMO. This only went through Denoise, and a sharpen.


"Out of Context"
4303087966_65e7c1312a_o.jpg
 
I really like it. The only think that could make it better is if light were to streak acros areas in interesting geometric ways too.

Kudos.
 
Both are great. Reminds me of the movie Brazil, moreso the 2nd photo.
 
I'm not a huge fan of selective color but the last pic posted looks like it would be fun to mess arount with in that respect. Just some very muted blues and greens fading in and out, here and there.

Neat shots, by the way.
 
very neat!

I think the beam on the bottom helps give it a "frame" and focuses the eyes on the "Mass confusion"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom