Congratulations, I'm Sorry

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
its been awhile since the last time i post a photo here, i've been busy w/ work, i'm just finding sometime to get my hands on my camera from mectic sched... but last month it was different, here's a short story...

My wife & i was so happy when we found out that she's pregant. But we've been worrying because when she had an ultrasound there was no sign of life & she 2months pregnant. No embryo & heartbeat at all, her obgyne gave another week or two maybe there's a some sort of delay, we've been praying so hard that God will give life on her pregnancy. The 3rd month came, sad to say maybe it is still not yet for us to have a baby, all she have there is just a waterbag.. Took this photo a day before her operation to force her miscarriage, this is her 2nd time & i know how traumatic it is.. Hoping for the 3rd time we will make it through..

1071309020_c3a5f9e378_o.jpg

thank you for looking..

My heart goes out to you and your wife...may you be blessed with the joy of children in the future.

Lovely picture

Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry for your loss. You will be blessed with children... The picture brings a tear to my eye. Its an emotional picture. Thank you for sharing.

(((((HUGS))))) My daughter-in-law just lost her baby, too. There are those who will say "it's nature's way" or "it's for the best", but those statements hardly do justice to the feelings which go along with a miscarriage. It is such a loss, yet you are expected to just quickly get over it as if it was just another medical procedure, which is sooooo wrong. Take time to grieve, to hold each other, to comfort one another. My best wishes are with you both.

Marian

Oh, I soooo feel for you!
This is sad.
So sad.
Lovely, lovely photo you took of your wife when the two of you still thought and hoped she might carry a child, after all. I will think of you from now on and hope that the next baby will stay and thrive!
I lost one after 12 weeks, who actually had died and whithered some three weeks earlier, only did it take the body to react for so long. I know how sad I was at the time. :hugs: to you two!

Oh no, I'm so sorry to read of your loss. Like others have said, you must take time to grieve and comfort each other. And may you soon be blessed with children. Hugs to you both.

Most reactions

Back