Considering 2nd Hand 20D or 30D

cbay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.desigzgallery.com
Well thanks for info in other threads everyone. Well I have just thought about it and I may consider getting a 20D brand new or 2nd hand depending on the price as a 30D looks brill and I would be one of the not so many to have one, but I am going to have a think bout it. I am going to try out the 20D this weekend as I am borrowing it from a friend. We will soon see.

Anyone selling a 20D or know of anyone?

Also what would be better? 20D with Battery Grip or 30D with Battery Grip?? Or is it down to preference at the end of the day?

The 30D has a slight edge in spec, but whether those factors are important to you will determine which you choose. Compare em side-by-side on dpreview and see if the bits add up to the difference in price.

Rob

cbay said:
Well thanks for info in other threads everyone. Well I have just thought about it and I may consider getting a 20D brand new or 2nd hand depending on the price as a 30D looks brill and I would be one of the not so many to have one, but I am going to have a think bout it. I am going to try out the 20D this weekend as I am borrowing it from a friend. We will soon see.

Anyone selling a 20D or know of anyone?

Also what would be better? 20D with Battery Grip or 30D with Battery Grip?? Or is it down to preference at the end of the day?

i may be selling mine soon along with my 10-22mm EF-S USM lens. Not sure on prices though because i'm at work and some websites are blocked.
i'll let you know when and if i'm selling and you can decide what you want to do.

Don't wait for my stuff though because it may be several months before it's up for grabs.

Most reactions

Back