What's new

Construction

fragged3d

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
NW Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please give me your input on this. I like the urban stuff and I am really into b&w if your wondering. This is a pic of a construction site near Tiffin University in Ohio. Thanks!


 
It is TINY!
Hard to make out anything in a photo that small.
But at a first glance it looks grey.
The pole (?) or whatever else it is that leans into the frame on the right does not help composition any ... that is about as much as I can really see.
How about posting a bigger (at least twice as large as it is now) version for us to really see something!?!?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom