Contrast.

Thanks Pete - I ws due to go to the Glencoe area just after I got the Fuji - for obvious reasons that has been postponed until next year...

Thanks Pete - I ws due to go to the Glencoe area just after I got the Fuji - for obvious reasons that has been postponed until next year...

Yeah mate, just as well. I went up for a bit in between lockdowns, during the first one they'd put boulders in a lot of the parking spots to prevent access. Not small ones either, but thigh high jobs. Can't wait to get back out myself, not been fishing or out with the camera since last September. I've been meaning to explore the Loch Lubnaig area a bit, keep driving throgh it to go fishing and looks like some nice spots. I've got some small hopes to get back to Knoydart or Eigg this year, but we'll see how it goes.

Contrast indeed but very dramatic and punchy.

This effect used to be known as
Soot and white wash,
back in the olden days as my g daughter likes to call my past

I seldom have a problem with punched-up contrast, and this is no exception. Dramatic skies and wide open shorelines make good subjects for this kind of photography. You've done well!

Wow, just glorious. Nominated POTM

I seldom have a problem with punched-up contrast, and this is no exception. Dramatic skies and wide open shorelines make good subjects for this kind of photography. You've done well!

Wow, just glorious. Nominated POTM

Thanks all, and thanks for the nomination jcdeboever...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back