What's new

Converse

Mainiac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
547
Reaction score
0
Location
Inside a straight-jacket
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yeah, I kind of have an obsession with my shoes. :blushing: Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated! :-)

3.jpg
 
They're too new...
I like them when they're nice and broken-in, faded, torn, generally falling apart. I hate wearing them in public while the rubber is still white... lol.

Interesting perspective, I like the DOF too.
I think I like it. :thumbup:
 
Hey thanks. :-) And yeah, I hear ya. They were too new when this picture was taken, they definitely look the best all worn out and broken in.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom