What's new

converting raw

puyjapin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Location
Warwickshire UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
can i use pse7 to convert raw or should i use something else?
 
I don't know what pse7 is, but I would use photoshop if you have it
 
thanks its ps elements, ive put a more detailed post on the forum section that discusses software etc, maybe u could help me from there too?
 
can i use pse7 to convert raw or should i use something else?
There are other programs available but since you already have PSE7 go ahead and use that. The ACR that comes with PSE7 will recognize the RAW files from your D40.
 
Oh, geez I'm an idiot, I just realized pse7 is photoshop elements, doohh!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom