What's new

Convict

Thanks Alison, Verbal and April.
Holy schmokes April. You wrote that?. Can I borrow it and paste it to the pic? That is some killer girl..no pun intended. Dang...!!! Love it. The Cousins Grimm should write a book, cause I would buy it.
 
JonMikal said:
looks more like an interrogation room with a protected witness :)

awesome shot Chiller!

is this another clue into JonMikal?! :mrgreen:

Chiller, this is awesome! Yamis needs that one ...

I have to say, though, I don't see the convict side ... I see loneliness and solitude ... but I REALLY love it.

You soooo rock, dude!:thumbup:
 
aprilraven said:
"as he waited in the dark damp cell, not knowing his fate, not knowing if today would be the day he died, he hung his head... afraid of the unknown... possibly afraid of the pain that was sure to come. but never afraid of death, it was like an old friend...he had faced death before, and he would go to it, head held high...he was not ashamed of the crime, just the fact of being caught.
and they would never get the whole truth. never. he was too smart for them... but atleast she was free... she made it, he knew it. he felt it in his heart, and thats all that mattered.. "

i just adore this shot, and its so creative, makes me want to write... can you tell?

great shot chiller, but i have to confess.. i just want to sneak in and let you go....you really look.... convicted...

:popcorn: well ... don't leave us hanging ... :popcorn:
 
I like the backlit halo effect.

Just tell 'em your name, rank n serial number. Or should that be moniker, camera model and aperture settings?
 
It's definitely more mental hospital than prison, simply cos the room's too big for a prison. Either way, it's another great shot from Killer Chiller! :)

Rob
 
anicole said:
:popcorn: well ... don't leave us hanging ... :popcorn:


sorry, the rest is not suitable for public display... but knowing my heroine, she breaks in to release him... just in the time of nick... i mean, nick of time...:sexywink:

and she is sexy as west h*ll....!!
 
:hail:

and i thought the one with the empty stool was good, this one is awesome!!!

the imagery reminds me of the movie "the rock" when they first introduce sean connery's character...
 
Thanks again everyone for your awesome comments. I appreciate it.
 
Great wholly molly! How depressing - I may just lose my sense of humor -

Nah - Mommyof4Boys will understand this thought-

I don't know what you did but boy are you in trouble and now your having to go to your room for "time out"!!!:lol:


The road less traveled always has weeds.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom