Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
They finally came to take me away. :lmao:

165_6588aa.JPG

Awwwww! :cry:

He's in prison now :cry:

Or is it much rather the cellar of your house?
You are all so creative. I can only admire this. I feel extremely uncreative when I see a photo like this ... must go into the cellar now and feel sorry for myself... must go ... take camera along ... but it's no use. What little light there was during the day is gone and night has already again fallen...

looks more like an interrogation room with a protected witness :)

awesome shot Chiller!

Thanks a ton everyone. I really appreciate your comments.
LaFoto.. I know they have the white jacket ready....:biggrin:

Fantastic use of light! Very well done!

"as he waited in the dark damp cell, not knowing his fate, not knowing if today would be the day he died, he hung his head... afraid of the unknown... possibly afraid of the pain that was sure to come. but never afraid of death, it was like an old friend...he had faced death before, and he would go to it, head held high...he was not ashamed of the crime, just the fact of being caught.
and they would never get the whole truth. never. he was too smart for them... but atleast she was free... she made it, he knew it. he felt it in his heart, and thats all that mattered.. "

i just adore this shot, and its so creative, makes me want to write... can you tell?

great shot chiller, but i have to confess.. i just want to sneak in and let you go....you really look.... convicted...

Most reactions

Back