Cool Green

drdan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
thegoodsleepstore.com
Living now in a semi arid climate and being from a very green, moist area (southeastern US) I often get facinated with cool, lush foliage. There are a variety of locust plated here whose leaves are almost as yellow coming out in the spring as in the fall. That's the first picture here. This particular one is not really that yellow but I liked the gradations of green. The other two pictures are new aspen leaves in the rain.

DSC00536re650.jpg

DSC00441re650.jpg

DSC00449re650.jpg

Neat shots!
My preferences are: #1, #3 & #2 in that order.
The simplicity of the colors are what I find most attractive.

i love these drdan, we don't get much of springtime here so its nice to see the vibrant greens come alive your pics! thanks for sharing those! i love number 1 too, but all are fab!

My favorite, as always, is the one in my head that I couldn't quite capture with the camera

Ha, good answer! It's so honest. Keep plugging away, sweetie, I think you have a good eye and are surrounded with so much beauty out there. Soon you will satisfy your worst critic. :wink:

Be happy you're out of the Southeast - it's eventually going to be one long strip mall. :angry1:

My favorite, as always, is the one in my head that I couldn't quite capture with the camera

Great answer. Spoken (typed) like the perfectionist that you are.
I've suspected you were a perfectionist from the first thread I read.

Most reactions

Back