What's new

Cool symbols no longer cool.

OMG.. what a shot, my friend. The texture on the bird and branch he perched on were awesome.

cheers.
 
I wouldn't say omg what a shot, kind of just looks like a point and shoot bird shot.

I'm not sure if you did pp but the branches look weird. That may be the bokeh from your lens but it look like distracting halo on the branches

Overall, decent shot . I'm no bird photographer, so take my two cents as you want
 
I wouldn't say omg what a shot, kind of just looks like a point and shoot bird shot.

I'm not sure if you did pp but the branches look weird. That may be the bokeh from your lens but it look like distracting halo on the branches

Overall, decent shot . I'm no bird photographer, so take my two cents as you want

That's what we humans call ice.
 
You wouldn't say "OMG, what a shot." However, I would please don't excuse my opinions for your own. I thought it was a rare chance shot if you don't parrallel that than disagree, simple.
 
A little bit off of how I would have composed it but a good shot nonetheless. :thumbup:
 
I like it. What was the focal length? It looks like the bird is definitely keeping an eye on you.
 
You wouldn't say "OMG, what a shot." However, I would please don't excuse my opinions for your own. I thought it was a rare chance shot if you don't parrallel that than disagree, simple.

Hey now, get your panties out of a wad.

This is the internet, when someone disagrees with you, it's no big deal. I'm not trying to personally attack you or excuse your opinions for my own.

If you think it's a rare chance shot, awesome! I did disagree too, simple

As for the ice. Some times in pictures there are real things and they look like other things which make the picture look like a newbie did it. Even though, in this picture, this is not what happen. To me, it just looks like newb pp skills, even though that is not what it is.

For example I shot a pic with some vines in the background at wide open and the vines look like lines in the back ground from long strokes of the healing brush.

If you don't care about that, or you think it doesnt look like newbish pp, Awesome! Thats what is great about opinions.
 
You wouldn't say "OMG, what a shot." However, I would please don't excuse my opinions for your own. I thought it was a rare chance shot if you don't parrallel that than disagree, simple.

Hey now, get your panties out of a wad.

This is the internet, when someone disagrees with you, it's no big deal. I'm not trying to personally attack you or excuse your opinions for my own.

If you think it's a rare chance shot, awesome! I did disagree too, simple

As for the ice. Some times in pictures there are real things and they look like other things which make the picture look like a newbie did it. Even though, in this picture, this is not what happen. To me, it just looks like newb pp skills, even though that is not what it is.

For example I shot a pic with some vines in the background at wide open and the vines look like lines in the back ground from long strokes of the healing brush.

If you don't care about that, or you think it doesnt look like newbish pp, Awesome! Thats what is great about opinions.

IT'S ICE!!!!!
 
My panties aren't in a wad, sir. You directly took what I said and disagreed when you could have just gave critique to the poster.. no need to engage me into your thoughts..

cheers.
 
You wouldn't say "OMG, what a shot." However, I would please don't excuse my opinions for your own. I thought it was a rare chance shot if you don't parrallel that than disagree, simple.

Hey now, get your panties out of a wad.

This is the internet, when someone disagrees with you, it's no big deal. I'm not trying to personally attack you or excuse your opinions for my own.

If you think it's a rare chance shot, awesome! I did disagree too, simple

As for the ice. Some times in pictures there are real things and they look like other things which make the picture look like a newbie did it. Even though, in this picture, this is not what happen. To me, it just looks like newb pp skills, even though that is not what it is.

For example I shot a pic with some vines in the background at wide open and the vines look like lines in the back ground from long strokes of the healing brush.

If you don't care about that, or you think it doesnt look like newbish pp, Awesome! Thats what is great about opinions.

IT'S ICE!!!!!


Yeah, this is the second time you have said that. Regardless if it is ice or not It appears to me to look like a halo. This looks like bad pp.

Like I said, I have taken photos before where things in the photo turned out to look like bad pp. Of course the ice is real, and maybe other people may look at it and go, ice. I did not. I went oh bad pp.

Thats what I am saying. Do you get it this time.

If you think it doesn't look like bad pp, Awesome. I was just giving you my opinion on this picture. Lets get one thing straight, I know it's ice. It just looks alot like halos around your branches. Most ice is not blurry looking black like in your photo on one of your branches, so it's easy to make the mistake of not know that it is ice. Surely you capable of understanding that.

And again, it's just an opinion.
 
My panties aren't in a wad, sir. You directly took what I said and disagreed when you could have just gave critique to the poster.. no need to engage me into your thoughts..

cheers.

This is a forum, we engage in conversation. If someone says something about your post, who cares. It is your opinion and that is awesome. I have my opinion and it's awesome. If I want to say I wouldn't say omg, that is fine. It is my opinion. You shouldn't let that get to you, because at the end of the day someone said they wouldn't say what you said, and what does that matter.

You get what I'm saying at all, or are you still wishing that I wouldn't have said i wouldn't have said omg. If you are still wishing that I would have kept that in, I will be more than happy to go back and edit my original post. I don't want to, but you seem sensitive to my remark and I don't want you upset with it.

I was just giving my opinion, I had no idea it was going to upset you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom